Saturday 7 November 2015

Chloe's Passion Project

Nature

 in the Spotlight

My Goal: Learn how to use Manual Mode on my camera effectively and share my photos in a creative way by creating a blog, postcards and cards.

My Purpose: I chose photography because I wanted to find out more about how to use a camera and take photos accurately. Also I wanted to share my photos and product in a creative way.

My Process:
  • Research, research and research
  • Create a blog, Twitter and Google +
  • get a camera
  • Know how to use Manual Mode on my camera
  • Take hundreds of photos
  • Email my expert
  • Go to Photo & Video and print out my photos
  • Go to Warehouse Stationery and buy cards and tape
  • Print out more photos at Photo & Video
  • Create my product (Postcards and cards)

Check Out my Passion Project blog: http://2015photographypp.blogspot.co.nz/

Reflection: One of my goals were how to use my camera effectively which I think I completed very well. The most important skills when meeting with my expert and mentor were, how to communicate with my expert and also time management skills when planning mentor meetings. I am so happy with my final product (postcards and cards) because people love the photos and I enjoyed making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment