Tuesday 3 November 2015

Isabel's Passion Project

Bell’s Bubbles


My Goal: Was to make bubble bath and flannels.


My Purpose: Is to sell to bubble bath and flannels and give some of the money to the SPCA.


My Process:
• Research
• Go up to Auckland to make Bubble Bath
• Make Bubble Bath
• Buy materials to make the flannel
• Make Flannels
• Sell Bubble Bath and Flannels


My Reflection: I have learnt lots of new skills while doing my passion project like patience (which I have learnt you need a lot of) while making bubble bath. I have really enjoyed doing Passion Project and it has helped me a lot for getting ready for high school. I have loved having this experience and would love to do it again some time.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Isabel! You have really put some hard work into your project! Going to Auckland I am sure was an amazing experience! Would you go back to make more?

    ~Ella S

    ReplyDelete