Friday 30 October 2015

Evie's Passion Project

From Egg To Omelette


Goal/Purpose: My goal was to breed chickens, build them a chicken coop to grow up in and have them grow up healthy and strong. My purpose was to breed chickens as I am interested in animals as well as wanting to witness the growth and development of the chicks.


Process:
  • Choose a topic
  • Research chicken breeding
  • Research where to get a chicken coop
  • Get fertile eggs
  • Find out where to get an incubator
  • Meet with my expert and mentor
  • Build a chicken coop
  • Get the chickens’ food
  • Take photos of the chickens


Reflection:
I have learnt so much about chickens and how to breed them at home and in a incubator. I know that in the future I will breed chickens again and I will keep Maisy, Meredith, Missy and Minky and they will be a part of the family with our other chickens. Breeding chickens took a lot of time and effort but I have learnt so much that will help me in the future. In the end I think all of the hard work has payed off and I am very proud of what I have achieved.


By Evie Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment