Wednesday 28 October 2015

Meg's Passion Project




 Goal
My goal was to go on treks with my mum, take photos and review each ride for other horse riders on my blog.


Purpose
My purpose was to discover more ways to use the iPhone camera and skills to make great photos just with your iPhone. I also wanted to expand my knowledge on different places you can go trekking in Canterbury.


Process
My process included,
  • Research about taking photos on an iPhone
  • Find out about great places to go riding
  • Go on 10 treks around Canterbury
  • Take at least 6 photos along each trek
  • Write a blog post about the ride and give information about where and how good the ride was and post the best photos.


Reflection
I loved learning all about photography and trekking. I learnt the best time of the day to take great photos, to change lighting or use focus to enhance the photo quality and what directions and angles it was best to take photos with. A website I discovered had some great information about taking photos with iPhones. I only got to use it for the last few of my treks. I am very happy with how well my entire product has turned out.





No comments:

Post a Comment