Friday 30 October 2015

Joanna's Passion Project!

Animals In Focus - By Joanna
Goal:
My goal was to improve my knowledge and understanding of different ways to take photos of animals.

Purpose:
The reason I chose this topic is because ever since I got given a basic camera for Christmas when I was 7, I have found an inner passion for photography and wanted to expand my knowledge and thoroughly improve what I know about photography. The reason I wanted to narrow it down to just animal photography was that I have grown up around all sorts of animals and wanted to do a project on animals and photography.

Process:
  • Decide topic
  • Research about topic
  • Start blog
  • Take photos
  • Research
  • Keep updating blog and diary
  • Research
  • Print out photos and info
  • Present my project!!

Reflection:
Overall my project has been a quite a success and I have gained lots of skills like:
  • Photography (action and focus)
  • Organisation (organising mentor meetings)
  • Time management
  • Independence
  • Knowledge about how different cameras work
I will definitely keep on taking lots more photos and look forward to learning heaps more!!

Me with my board:

Two of my photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment