Tuesday 8 August 2017

Bonnie's Passion Project

Chlorine is my perfume


Hi everyone, Bonnie here reporting about my Passion Project. Hope you enjoy!


My Passion Project
For my passion project I will be vlogging about water sports because I am always In the pool so I thought it would be nice if people see what I do also I want to do more sports so I thought I could do things like,

  • Wakeboarding
  • Water skiing
  • Knowing
  • Stand up paddle boarding
  • Surfing
  • Fishing
  • Swimming

And I have already started some of these videos.

My First Video



My Goals
My goal is to have 15 videos around 5 to 10 minutes long done by the end of the year. Most of the videos I have uploaded are 5 minutes long mut if a get into it and set myself goals I could bet them longer and I have uploaded 3 now and working on others. For the few videos I have uploaded I have found really hard to upload them onto youtube but I will get better by the end of the year. And I know I can continue on with making youtube videos when i'm older.

Research
At the start of the year I was more looking for things to film my videos about like the list above, and watching people do them. And now is the fun part I get to make them. Aso at the start of the year I thought I was just going to vlog my videos like holding the camera and go wakeboarding but now I have had my mentor meeting I thought I could do how to wakeboard and I have also did what's in my swimming bag, and more videos like those.  Also i have started to make the started to make my outros and my intros to my video on a site called filmora I think it adds a cool vibe to the video and with fun music behind it rather than using imovie music and their titles.

Challenges I am facing
The challenges that I am facing is that I got a waterproof camera to vlog on but the sound doesn't work for me to vlog on. I took a lot of footage with that camera and it it doesn't have any sound so I can't use the footage as I wanted. I might not be able to vlog many more videos than swimming because I can't go wake boarding because it's too cold to go out on the boat.

What I am most proud of
I am most proud of all the videos I took when I was in Australia. Even though most of the videos had no sound I can still use some of it. I thought I could make a whole video about 2017 highlights where I can show all the cool things I did and it doesn't have to have sound in it. Even though it wasn't how I wanted I think it will be very cool video, but I will have to to do a lot of editing. Also, I am really happy I bought the camera because I can get some really cool underwater shots.

Subscribe to my channel!

Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxg2MpXWfvdOhZoig_s56Gw/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0&view_as=subscriber

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie,

    I really like your title, remember to check your grammar because there were a couple if i's that weren't capitals. :) Did you already know how to fish, stand up paddle board, water ski and all of the other things that you are planning on making videos on?

    Good luck,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hermine,

      Thank you for your comment. I have done things like fishing and stand up paddle boring a few times, but in the summer we usually go water skiing and wake boring.

      Thanks :)
      Bonnie

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie!

    I love your title too! What video do you think you will make next?

    Phoebe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey Phoebe!

      Thank you for your comment too. The videos that I will be uploading next will be my swimming collection (What togs and caps I have) and the vlog that I made when we where in Timaru.

      Make sure to check them out :)

      Delete