Wednesday 9 August 2017

Emily's Passion Project

Call Me Butter ‘Cause I’m on a Roll


My Goals are…


  • To use my gymnastics coaching on my Gym Team's YouTube Channel, also posting vlogs and helpful videos on gymnastics.
  • I also wanted to train 10 girls from school to compete in the Primary School Gymnastics Competition.
  • My last goal is to get my team's YouTube Channel to 1000 Subscribers! And get more people to watch it!


My Progress So Far…


  • I successfully completed my coaching and sent some girls off to compete. I know I did this well because: Ava Castles got 15th, Bridget Pye got 18th, Maggie Craw got 16th.
  • I also have uploaded at least 10 videos so far this year that were just me and a lot of other Gym Vlogs and more.


IMG_5979.jpg


What I have learnt so far…


So far this year I have learnt how to coach a Gymnastics Team, if you would like to see one of my coaching videos click HERE. So far we have 41 videos. I think that if I didn’t do this early then I wouldn’t have been able to complete it, because it takes time and a lot of effort. I think that I was a great leader because I took charge and made most of it all happen. We even got a Fan Made Video! Click HERE.


https://youtu.be/_p5tNXIrkQA - Passion Project iMovie

No comments:

Post a Comment