Thursday 3 August 2017

Scarlett's Passion Project

Snapping Pics For A Good Cause


Hi I am Scarlett and this is my introduction to my Passion Project.


Have you ever thought about all the different facts about the animals in Orana park zoo. Like where they are from, what their names are, how old they are. You get the picture! For my passion project I am raising money for Orana park zoo. I will do this by making accessories and a book with photography that I will take around the zoo. In the book there will facts about the animals on each page. This will hopefully answer your wonderings. All the money that I raise from selling these things will go to the zoo.


  • My goal is to gather all of my images and facts and put them into my book and accessories. Then to make sure that I give the money that I raise to Orana Park Zoo.


  • The purpose of me doing this is to improve my camera skills and to learn that giving to good causes is a good thing to do.


The skills I have gained so far:


  • Camera techniques
  • What time of day to take photography
  • Good lighting arrangements
  • To plan things ahead of time
  • What to focus on when photographing an animal

Click below to see my Passion Project i-Movie introduction


3 comments:

  1. Hi Scarlett!

    I like your idea for your Passion Project! It's cool because it is taking it a step further from just photography! It must be hard trying to get the animals to stay still while your taking photos but you have done such a great job! My favourite photo is the last one because it is up close so you can really see it and it's funny!

    Keep up the good work!
    - Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scarlett,

    I really like how you are donating all of the money that you raise to Orana Park Zoo. Your Passion Project must be really fun to do. I can't wait to buy a book. :) Your post layout is good because there are lots of photos and bullet points,

    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scarlett
    Hermione says that you are giving your money to the Orana Park zoo. Do you know what animal they are going to spend it on?

    From Maggie

    ReplyDelete