Friday 11 August 2017

Julia's Passion Project

Goal

Hi this is Julia. When I was little I loved watching science experiments on tv and always wanted to do them myself. So for my passion project I decided to do dramatic science experiments involving chemistry and try to understand why they react like that and be able to teach others. Before my passion project I didn't know much about science and I didn't know that most of the things we use every day are created and used in science. I want to find out how it all works.

Purpose

I love Science (especially dramatic chemical reactions) so when the teachers said we were doing science in class I was really excited but slightly amazed that everybody was upset and were like “oh no not science”. when I was delighted. I soon found out that nobody had done chemical reactions in school when they were little and I had. I have decided to do science with kids (mostly younger) so maybe soon they will enjoy science more when they're older.

My First Experiment


Elephant toothpaste



My next experiment

This experiment is with the Preschool and I'm going to be doing a baking soda and vinegar volcano and then maybe later we will do something more.


No comments:

Post a Comment